PLEASE NOTE: This page contains amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is the overview for the republished parts of my Masters Thesis iKeynote – Representation, Rhetoric, and Visual Communication by Steve Jobs in His Keynote at Macworld 2007 (University of Salzburg, Department of History, 2008). Here you can find various analyses and materials that deal with the keynote and Steve Jobs.
- Rhetorical Character Analysis of Steve Jobs
- Rhetorical Analysis
- Rhetorical Analysis of Steve Jobs Self-Portrayal (Ethos) in the iPhone Presentation (MacWorld 2007)
- Rhetorical Analysis of Steve Jobs Pathos in the iPhone Presentation (MacWordl 2007)
- Rhetorical Analysis of Steve Jobs Logical Appeal (Logos) in the iPhone Presentation (MacWordl 2007)
- Complete Transcript of the Keynote